Monday, March 17, 2014

Never been asked

You know today someone asked Me...

Would I rather have a particular ex back in my life under the same circumstances. ..

Or find someone who could treat me equally as nice but on a more frequent basis
Everyday
Because they would live where I am

I had never thought of it like that.

I have been emotionally unavailable because I was waiting on this man

And I never was giving other men a even fair shot at courting me

How to I know they can't be an even better man than said ex?

Without a fair chance to prove themselves I'm not allowing them to show me who they are.

I deserve a good man I am such a good woman

A good mother

People like me

I shortstop myself

I've been living in a complete fantasy world.

But today I wake the fuck up.

I can't deal with this life.