Monday, December 16, 2013

Peek inside

If I was to give you a peek inside of my soul

You would be just as lost as me

Some days you can't keep me down
I smile from ear to ear
Everything is either perfect
Or will work itself out

I feel loved
Smart
Loved Loved loved

I feel like I have a handle on things..

The next I'm scared

Alone

Trying to figure out the next 5 seconds of my life

I'm dragging everyone down
I have no purpose

I never know which me im gonna be

Its so hard

Because of the unpredictability of my moods

It makes me not wanna have anyone near me

Even the people I love

Even if there is someone willing to hang in there with me
They usually want to understand

How can u understand something I don't

I don't even like to think about it
Let alone talk and feel and explore it

So where does that leave me?