Friday, December 6, 2013

My blessings

I have 4blessings that run my life

They have been blessing me for over 14 years.

My children

I love my kids more than anything in the world.

Not a fan of baby daddy's...

I handle my own...

Shot out to Karim  Hassan Anderson tho.
The bestest co parent I could ask for. ..

We go thru our shit but a special blended family we are. And I love us for that.
Wyana I couldn't ask for a better step mother to my son I love talking to you.... you are a special woman

Other than the few people I lean on. I call on myself for most situations.

To get my 4kids I have been thru a lot.

I've been lied to, cheated on, spit on, had fones  broken, got yelled at, called police,  been almost pushed out of a moving car and even had money stolen from me.

But thru it all. I stand tall
I stand alone

And I stand by my kids.

I think that's what God needs me for. To love his babies. Birth them. Grow with them.

I cannot tell what is going to happen 2moro but I hope I can remain blessed by Jesus and live thru his blood.

Love your kids.

Thru bad grades, suspensions, broken bones and all.

Weather the storm to get the rainbow