Wednesday, June 27, 2012

THANK YOU CLIENTS :)

first and foremost i would like to thank my sweet customers for checking on me :)

i KNOW i havent been in contact/touch the way i usually would be.

as most of you know by now i just recently picked up my first born from l.a.

so its kids TIMES 3

plus a pregnancy thats been keeping me in the bed most of the day

HOWEVER i am NOT on a full vacation

as i do MOST summers im working on an ABBREVIATED schedule

so im trying to do my best to work you ALL In

and around our summer festivities.

with that being said i should let you guys know
that i WILL be gone most likely from the 1st of july to the 4th

we will be on VACA in mt. charleston

if any of you guys have ever been you know there's NO cell service anywhere NEAR the mountain

hence me reaching out to guys NOW

i wanna get schedules worked out

so i wont come back to HECTICNESS LOL

anyways as usual you guys in the mean time can reach me by email

Chaisemail@gmail.com

tattzbychase@gmail.com

on FB

or on twitter @imchase

thank you again for being so patient and kind and understanding to my current circumstances...

SEE YOU SOON...

cant wait to make beautiful art with you :)