Thursday, March 1, 2012

you get what you wish for

soooo i asked for a sign from GOD and i believe i got one.

i think GOD is giving me a lesson on letting go.

and opening new doors and oppurtunities for me.

i dont wanna deal with someone who doesnt know what they want

realize who they have in their life.

i am so cool on shit right now man.

i gotta dissappear for a while and start all the way over..


atlanta is looking really really good right now.

so is florida

and italy

i gotta re invent myself

i cant let someone steal my happiness when ive been filled with it for so long

you alone arent worth that.

they say we all gotta do what we gotta do.

and that includes ME

so i guess i'll still just date

and accept all the love from these other men

the love you dont have time to give

no bitter feelings.

just dont reach out to me anymore.