Monday, September 5, 2011

its cold outside

i really cant stay * but baby its cold outside*
ive got to go away *baby its cold outside*
this evening has been *been hoping that you'd drop in*
so very nice *i'll hold your hands, there just like ice*
my mother will start to worry *beautiful whats your hurry?*
and father will be pacing the floor *listen to that fireplace roar*
so really i'd better scurry *beautiful please dont hurry*
we maybe just a half a drink more ;) *put some records on while i pour*


the neighbors might think *baby its bad out there*
say whats in this drink *no cabs to be had out there*
i wish i knew how *your eyes are like star light*
to break the spell *i'll take your hat, your hair looks swell*
i ought to say no no no sir *mind if i move in closer?*
at least im gonna say that i tried *whats the sense in hurting my pride?*
i really cant stay *baby dont hold out*
aww but its cold outside


i simply must go *but baby its cold outside*
the answer is no *baby its cold side*
this welcome has been *how lucky that you dropped in*
so nice and warm *look out the window at that storm*
my sister will be suspicious *gosh your lips look delicious*
my brother will be there at the door *waves upon tropical shore*
my maiden aunt's mind is viscous *boy your lips look delicious*
well maybe just a cigarette more *never such a pleasure before*


ive got to home *baby youll freeze out there*
say lend me your coat *its up to your knees out there*
youve really been grand, *im sure when you touch my hand*
but you dont see *how can you do this thing to me?*
there's bound to be talk tomorrow *think of my life long sorrow*
at least there will be plenty implied *if you caught pneumonia and died* (lol)
i really cant stay *get over that hold out*
aw but its cold outside *

♥♥♥