Monday, August 8, 2011

HOME AGAIN

WHEEEW i am tired you guys utterly and thoroughly tired

i had a BLAST but i am gonna have to sleep for 3 days just to recover.

the party was OFF the chain!

SERIOUSLY

it went until like 3 am lol

as always!!!

but it was the best, singing, drinking, family, extended fam, new fam, old fam, LMAO

friends, homies, baby daddies, everybody was there lol

we had a pinata! wit candy n kid stuff n also shots n lottery tickets,
one lucky person won 300$

(it wasnt me lol) dammit!

there was food everywhere,

music,

games, kids,

tattoos,

fish,

water fights,

karaoke,

n so much more i cant even manage to remember everything.

i met my dad ♥ he had us rollin one time

and my handsome smart brother :)

i gave him a great tattoo i should be posting pics soon up people ima gonna really try.

i did a nice chest piece, a pretty flower, a star, a nyc bronx piece, and a shark lol :)

i went hard i barely slept or ate while i was there. so i am definitely looking forward to sleeping and eating and just all in all lounging. i only have one day before we leave again!! for the camping trip...


anyways i will try to let my brain rest and fill everyone in on my wonderful weekend.

i got a beautiful ring from my dad, and it just so happens that i have a matching necklace and bracelet to match!!!

thats what u call fate!

destiny

GOD

i am SO SO SO SOS SO BLESSED beyond measure

thank you everybody for giving me a great time!!

I LOVE YOU ALL

and YOU TOO UNCLE BRIAN

GO BREAK SOME LEGS NOW LOL

LOVE YOU MOM
HAPPY FIFTY ITH birthday
may you have a lifetime of birthdays before you

i love you

and aunt valerie!!! it was super dope to see you after so long!

my family is dope

we cant be stopped or topped