Monday, August 1, 2011

cali

i know i kinda been all over the place lately but i assure u there IS a method to my madness!!!

soooo without further a due...

WE ARE ON!
cali coming very very soon,
for the insiders, you should know exactly when im comin ;)

so it should be lots of fun!!
over a year since i saw my yeeples and i know they DEF miss the kids :)

so anyways i cant wait to party, eat, drink, smoke, WORK LOL

its gonna be a bash fo sho!!

meet my brother lol tatt my brother (hopefully :) )
and my dad... i wonder if he's into tatts lol

anyways new fam, old friends,
and whoever else that gets snagged in :)

got the camping trip on deck!!
this summer is gonna be one for the books!!!

stay safe,

RECYCLE
REDUCE
RE-USE!!!!

put on your sunblock

laugh with your kids

ENJOY AND LIVE LIFE

STAND FOR WHAT YOU LOVE, and LOVE WHAT YOU STAND FOR!!