Wednesday, May 25, 2011

now that weve cleared the air

it doesnt hurt so bad.
its easier to let go
or at least to understand how we got here
I wish i could change things
but GOD is in control of this

I wish you all the happiness in the world
I hope one day we find common ground

I hope i wont be bitter and hold on to the negative

Im very shocked
i didnt think it was gonna go down this way

but life is FULL of surprises

I still wish i could see you
i would fly you here
but i know better than that

it'll only hurt us both more in the end

look at these twisted, windy roads we take through life

all the roads end up at the exact same place
death

some take the high road,
some take the low road,
some take the safe road
some take the deathly one

and along our roads we meet people
share a piece of ourselves
open our hearts
open our lives

and we take these huge chances
on our friendships and relationships

sometimes we ruin them beyond repair
others maybe turn into something else
you never really know until you're there
in the moment...


so to you, i would say...
i never ignored your calls purposely,
ive never cheated on you

i love you

and the rest im sure you know ♥♥ ♥♥♥ j.j

i mean what i say and i say what i mean

thank you again for freeing me
liberating my heart

i will forever be praying for you
so when you feel something tugging at your heart strings
its ME