Tuesday, May 17, 2011

insider stuff

for THOSE WHO ARE IN THE LOOP
you all know that i recently had a super dooper life changing secret dropped on me

you also know my sense of relief.

I can FINALLY put my past behind me, and move FORWARD!!!

Its been a LONG time coming.

I STILL have no idea what to expect.

Im just gonna keep an open mind about everything.

GOD IS STILL SO GOOD!!

even when I dont understand how he works!!

theres alot of doors that are being closed from my old life
and so many new ones rapidly appearing out of nowhere :)

so many SURPRISES!!

I THANK GOD everyday for what He gives me.
for forgiving a sinner like me,
like all of us...

for giving His ONLY SON...

such ♥

for the people that are inside the loop, thank you for being there for me when I needed you

not only when it was convenient for you.
Its the times like that, that im indebted to you.
I can only hope you enjoy my new life along with me.

I appreciate you♥