Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

first i wanna say happy mothers day to ALL the mom's out there.
the single moms, the hard working married moms, the unappreciated moms out there
ALL of you make the world go round...
being a parent is NOT easy.
theres no instruction manual telling you how to do things right
everyone has bad advice to give you LOL'
then we take the worst advice out of all of it and follow that...

anyways just taking a moment to thank you and pat you on the back because no one else does.

This mothers day is gonna be very special for me.
im going to give myself the best gift i can give me...

i dont have to tell you what it is.
eventually everyone will see it, feel it...

this year is all about HAPPINESS
creating it for MYSELF if no one else will give it to me...

im done with waiting
im over the waiting game

im taking life by the reins
commanding it

OWNING IT
(get it gurl) lol

anyways happy mothers day to everyone
OWN your glory!!
give praise to GOD

and have the BEST mothers day you can possibly give to YOURSELF

because if you wait on others to give you what you deserve you may never get it

learn from your mistakes ladies!!!!!
stop growing older making the same mistakes thru out your life

i know its hard but its POSSIBLE!!!

never depend on a man...

children always need their mother...

never take your kids for granted because they grow up FAST!!
(BLINK) -> GROWN

im glad i'll be a mother until the day i die :)
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND MOTHERS
and
REST IN PEACE
to the most loving, dedicated, remarkable, kind, caring, generous, beautiful woman that i ever had the honor of knowing in my life
my GRANNY!!! ♥♥♥
there isnt ONE SINGLE DAY that goes by that i dont miss you
i hear your voice
your laugh
u callin me punkin
singin me to sleep, with my old raggedy bear
i miss you so MUCH u have absolutely no idea.

i miss how you would drive thru hell or high water to come visit me in all the various states i've lived in :)
ROAD TRIIIIIIIIIIIP
it was nothin for u to come out and see me :)
i miss that granny.
remember u n aunt ruthy got into a car accident tryna come to see me in vegas ???
and made it too!!!
shole did!!!!
pulled up in a rental and sorted out the details when she got back home, she didnt CANCEL her trip!!!
NO that wouldve been unheard of...
granny you were so down for me
i dont know if i'll ever have another BEST FRIEND like you
i just hope your spirit lingers around me all day long :)

I LOVE YOU...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GRANNY
♥SUPER MOM