Monday, April 11, 2011

ephihany

i give up!!

im throwing my towel in and im waiving my white flag

giving up on things that have already given up on me

im giving up the stress
the confusion
the neglect

i GET IT NOW
i get the disregard

thats what u have for people when u dont care

so now its my turn to give up

to stop calling
texting
caring
loving

wondering

i give it all to GOD
and i close this door

turn inward

now i get to ignore calls
disconnect from the person and peoples that i thought i knew

life is constantly moving forward
and im here sitting still wondering about...
the wrong people and the wrong shit obviously...

im like sitting up in the middle of night not being able to sleep
and i TRUELY give that headache up

you really have to wonder about people who pretend to care
they are very savy

they ask the right questions
talk the talk

but an act only lasts so long
eventually we all get tired of acting

and then the real person comes out

the one who is self involved
self conflicted
unsure of what you feel

i get it

ive been there

i just choose to give it up now...

so please excuse me now
as i concentrate on myself

as hard as you had to

as i push you away as hard as you pushed me

karma is a bitch i admit

TOOSHAY

goodbye ♥♥ ♥♥♥