Saturday, April 16, 2011

dear mr. right!

i am SOOOO glad my homie DIAMOND saved a copy of this!!!

this is a blog post from my friend Chevy Jones' BLOG

i hope you all enjoy it

Dear Mr. Right,

I want to apologize for not being ready to embrace change.
Although it is unfair, please understand that my past still continues to hinder my present which, in turn, prevents me from wanting to pursue a future with you right now.
You’re everything a woman could want; God fearing, affectionate, goal oriented, accommodating, and more! Everyday you manage to exceed my expectations of what a real man is and should be.
In a perfect world I would ask that you wait for me to be comfortable in knowing that I deserve nothing but the best, but that would be selfish of me. So I figure I’ll use this time for self-exploration with hopes of learning who I truly am once again.
Over the years I have mastered how to suppress my insecurities by hiding behind a false representation of myself. It is imperative that I peel away these layers of self doubt and meekness in order to grow into who I am destined to be. In short, I miss who I was before the heartbreak. So, allow me to tend to my wounds for a little while longer so that you have the pleasure of getting to know the strong, confident girl I used to be. Trust me! It will definitely be worth the wait.

Sincerely,
MissTreated