Thursday, December 23, 2010

dec 23 2010

why am i so frustrated with life?
why don't i know what i want?
i feel like I'm too old to still be lost...
the things i want change everyday, multiple times a day...
how do we satisfy ourselves when it changes every other minute?

why does happiness seem so temporary?
its so elusive
it never seems permanent...

i think the stipulations on what makes us happy also changes
just because I'm happy with something today doesn't guarantee it'll make me equally happy tomorrow or happy at all even....
at the same time it also doesn't mean it cant make me happy again...

i try to figure life out everyday.
LOVE... i try to figure that out and I'm still LOST

i feel like i don't know whats goin on
i have no control

i only pray that the LORD will guide me through life and make the decisions for me because if its left up to me and my confusion i don't know where I'll end up...